Synergy Spanish

This system teaches you Spanish, the easy way - not the academic way. With only 138 words you will be speaking Spanish.


10.2″ Ring Light with Stand, BlitzWolf LED Ring Light with Stand and Phone Holder for YouTube Video Live Stream Makeup Photography, Dimmable Selfie Ring Light with 3 Light Modes & 11 Brightness Level

The best – we’ve promoted them since 2008 with a huge response!

Mexico Insurance

The Best Vet in Mexicali. People even bring their pets from the USA to see him!!

Dr. Rafael, the best veterinarian anywhere; he's close to the border, speaks English and has lived in Arizona! Click on his card, below, to send him an email!Click

The best lawyer we have ever used! Her office is in Calexico and she is licensed both in California and Mexico.

Christian Limon, is with the Marcus Family Law Center, PLC, in El Centro (founded in 1974). She brings a comprehensive set of skills and expertise to assist her clients. She is licensed as an attorney both in Mexico and California, with her international practice in California and Mexicali. Her emphasis is family law, including cross-border custody and family support issues. Christian is also experienced in cross-border contracts and bi-national litigation (civil, commercial, family, and labor), advising several US companies in Mexico, including real estate development and maquiladora operations.

Christian is a Spanish/English interpreter with a focus on legal documents and legal proceedings, as well as a California Notary. She is a member of the California BAR, Imperial County Bar Association, ANADE (Mexican Association of Corporate Attorneys) and AEM (Mexican Entrepreneurs Association).

Marcus Family Law Center, PLC

Help in the Days of the Pandemic (something we all need)

Mexican Immigration Rules for Expats who Wish to Live or Work in Mexico

Permanent residency in Mexico:

To get residency in Mexico, you have to prove that you’ve received consistent monthly income, including Social Security benefits, of $1,300 (or more for permanent residency) over the past six months.

What’s more, once your residency is approved, you can enroll in the Instituto Nacional para las Personas Adultas Mayores (INAPAM) program. Carrying this little plastic card entitles you to discounts on a huge range of goods and services — including health care, leisure activities, public transport, restaurants and airline tickets — as well as discounts on property taxes and water bills in some municipalities.

If you own a business and want to hire foreigners or if you are a foreigner and wish to work in Mexico, it is important that you get familiar with the Mexican Immigration rules currently in force. Hiring foreigners in Mexico is totally legal under the Migration Act.

Until 2012 the General Population Act (Ley General de Migración), offered the possibility of changing immigration status to foreign tourists who wanted to work in Mexico. Since November 2012, however, the new Immigration Law sets different rules for hiring foreigners in Mexico.

The following is an overview of the new immigration rules:
1.- Every employer who wants to hire a foreigner must request a “Constancia de Inscripción de Empleador” (Certificate of Employer Registration) before the National Migration Insitute.
2.- The employer, by himself or through his or her legal representative, must request a “Visa por Oferta de Empleo” (Visa for Job Offering), from the National Migration Institute. This visa is totally independent from the foreigner’s required for traveling to Mexico. The visa for job offering must be granted by the National Migration Institute, but issued by the Consulate of Mexico abroad.
3.- If the contract period exceeds 180 days, the foreigner must apply for the exchange of the FMM form provided on arrival to Mexico, for a “Temporary Resident Card“, within 30 calendar days of entry into Mexico. This procedure can be handled at any office of delegation of the National Migration Institute in the state where he or she has established residence.

A visa is not required for a job offer in the following cases:
a) For business people who are not employed directly by a company incorporated in Mexico and who travel to Mexico to attend work meetings, perform supervisory duties on behalf of a foreign company, or provide technical services under agreements to transfer technology or train staff on behalf of a foreign company. (In such cases the arrival to Mexico from abroad is documented with the FMM form, which will be marked by the immigration authorities as visitor status without permission to perform gainful activity, designating the option “business” as purpose of stay).
b) For a temporary visitor, there is a maximum stay of 180 days. Business people may enter Mexico without a visa if there is no visa requirement for their nationality. If a visa is required, it must be requested at any Consulate of Mexico abroad.
For information on immigration procedures and a list of the countries that require visa to enter Mexico, please refer to the page: